• 33524 Members

• 30915 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by board
Go
Vinayak
PSoC™ 6
Hi Community,  I am using  CY8CKIT-062S2-43012  kit. I want to run HFP (Hand Free Profile) and A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile). I am not ge... Show More
anje_2248446
Bluetooth SDK
Hello Cypress, I have cyw20719b2 SDS Sleep configuration with TRASNPORT / NO_TRANSPORT mode. Device goes to SDS Sleep correctly. But after around 3 mi... Show More
newelectronic
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have psoc 4100s plus. And I want to communicate with SHT20 temperature and humidity sensor and read the data. But I could not. I could not fi... Show More
stan4233_475378
PSoC™ 6 SDK
Hello, I have created a static library project (libhello-demo) to illustrate the issues I've encountered.  I wanted the project to generate libhello.a... Show More
Lee_sin
USB Superspeed Peripherals
你好我在做FPGA向FX3写数据的过程中遇到了一些问题想要明确一下: (缓冲区的大小设置为16kB,数据总线位宽为32位,水印值为6) 1、如果以16kB为单位写,这时候pktend_n信号是否可以一直处于高电平状态,并且我在control center中看到正确的数据。 2、以1024B为单位写,... Show More
Vinayak
PSoC™ 6

Hi Community,

I want to port  CYW20706 A2DP_Sink program to CY8CKIT-062S2-43012.

drko001
USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers
Hello, We are currently in development of a product implementing HX3 CYUSB3304 USB hub. We configured the hub as I2C slave to be configured from an ex... Show More
SoU_4942226
Power MOSFET
IPW65R019C7ボディダイオード特性(I^2-t、Is,pulse)について2点ご相談させてください。 ①IPW65R019C7のI^2-tグラフはございますでしょうか。 ②データシート定格にIs,pulseのパルス幅はいくつでしょうか。   ②に関しては添付のANより以下のように理解しており... Show More
joe
Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux
Please correct me or give me some advise about how to test and use the wake on wireless lan function. I suppose the released driver is capable of asse... Show More
zero
Wi-Fi Combo

CYW954907AEVAL1F    Will the PC be recognized as a network card?

One Infineon – Account Login Announcement

We are excited to take one step closer to becoming One Infineon. We recently merged login accounts but you may need to update your password to gain access to all the Infineon systems. Click here to learn more.

Learn more about the Community

Review content or ask a question
Top liked authors