• 33523 Members

• 30915 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by board
Go
joe
Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux
Please correct me or give me some advise about how to test and use the wake on wireless lan function. I suppose the released driver is capable of asse... Show More
Lee_sin
USB Superspeed Peripherals
你好我在做FPGA向FX3写数据的过程中遇到了一些问题想要明确一下: (缓冲区的大小设置为16kB,数据总线位宽为32位,水印值为6) 1、如果以16kB为单位写,这时候pktend_n信号是否可以一直处于高电平状态,并且我在control center中看到正确的数据。 2、以1024B为单位写,... Show More
zero
Wi-Fi Combo

CYW954907AEVAL1F    Will the PC be recognized as a network card?

FilipVB
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, intend to use the  Murata type 2AE module , containing the CYW4373E  wifi chip. Could you tell if  RFMON, monitoring mode is supported with the... Show More
hiko_4316286
Wi-Fi Combo
We've received reports that CA(Certification Authority) are not being checked, and we're considering taking action.Since "TLS_VERIFICATION_REQUIRED" i... Show More
NiHu_4608796
Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux
I'm trying to use band 13 in Australia. We can't see a network set to that band, we see this setting if we run "iw list", so we should be able to see ... Show More
stan4233_475378
PSoC™ 6 SDK
Hello, I have created a static library project (libhello-demo) to illustrate the issues I've encountered.  I wanted the project to generate libhello.a... Show More
louyuminghamn
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hi,  There, We are using CYUSB3KIT-003 (the P/N of the chip is CYUSB3014) to design a camera. We need to send a leader and a trailer as single transfe... Show More
easonlin
PSoC™ 6
Hey Sir, MCU CY8C6347BZI-BLD54 is used as a CPU on our product and it has been produced for 50K-100K units. However, there are a few units (less than ... Show More
GordonCat
AURIX™
  On page 11 of AURIX™ TC3xx Using the SWAP mechanism for Software Updates Over The Air (SOTA).pdf (AP32404 v1.2), it is mentioned to modify the linke... Show More

One Infineon – Account Login Announcement

We are excited to take one step closer to becoming One Infineon. We recently merged login accounts but you may need to update your password to gain access to all the Infineon systems. Click here to learn more.

Learn more about the Community

Review content or ask a question
Top liked authors