• 33358 Members

• 30765 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by board
Go
alexr
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Since PSoC Creator still requires Windows, I've been trying to get it to run on a Windows 11 on ARM64 installation. I've tried a variety of systems, b... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hello I am trying with small steps to operate the DMA on I2S, so I have an array of 40 values (0 through 0x27) to write to the I2S-TX through DMA. The... Show More
Michael_K
Community Information
Hello everybody, Hardware: PSoC 4 Pioneer Kit 042 2x TLE493D 3D Hallsensors  The problem is that after I flash or reset the board, the sensors are som... Show More
ebeinongmin
Gate Driver IC's
hi,we have encountered the click noise issue when press power off key to power off the unit in standby mode (no audio played this time), the irs2092 c... Show More
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Anyone can tell me why CYW20704UA2KFFB1G has additional marking on the chip? Our QC compared the marking format of CYW20704UA2KFFB1G with CYW20704UA1K... Show More
ambition
Power MOSFET
兄弟们,我想利用数学模型计算SIC MOSFET的损耗,自己推导公式如下,计算结果与datasheet的Eon结果偏差太大,看论文中考虑了寄生电容的非线性,采用了了分阶段恒定电容模型,猜测是这个导致的偏差,我用的管子FF6MR12W2M1P_B11   Show More
AIROC™ Bluetooth

Hi,

CYW20719B2的I2C 能否读写16bits地址的数据?

谢谢

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     I am trying to locate the source code for BLE Beacon Android app. Has anyone worked with it?Thanks, Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi I need to implement an additional I2S port on the PSoC-6, my PSoC has only a single I2S module. I found few resources for UDB I2S, and I have a few... Show More
user_1570836
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I have severe problems getting USB peripheral of PSoC5 to work. Attached are schematics and layout of my board design. Whatever I burn into MCU... Show More

One Infineon – Account Login Announcement

We are excited to take one step closer to becoming One Infineon. We recently merged login accounts but you may need to update your password to gain access to all the Infineon systems. Click here to learn more.

Learn more about the Community

Review content or ask a question
Top liked authors