• 33384 Members

• 30789 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by board
Go
kirankalsani
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi, I would like to confirm if every cypress PD Device CYPD6227-96BZXI programmed with basic firmware when the part is shipped out from cypress factor... Show More
SyamTrenser
AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Bluetooth Combos
Hi, We are trying to use Murata Type 1LD module for implementing LWM2M client. We would like to use either FreeRTOS or Zephyr. WICED studio supports T... Show More
jech_4828421
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hi, I'm Jay. The question below has ended, so I'm posting the question again like this. https://community.infineon.com/t5/USB-Superspeed-Peripherals/UART-output-message-pending-problem/m-p/324177#M28797... Show More
szchen2006
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hi, Sir/Ms., Hardware: CYW20706 + UART_HCI_Interface + SPI Flash The application code: xxx.hex Now I want to download my application code into SPI Fla... Show More
MAcomp_gd
PSoC™ 6
Hello everyone, I'm currently working on a project for my PSoC 6-based Cypress board, and I need a simple and quick way to set up my board as a HTTP c... Show More
conradc2380
ModusToolbox™ General
Hi ,   I logged into the Infineon site to download the latest modutoolbox 2.4 , but every time i try to download it i get the follwoing error. Is anyo... Show More
veeraju
MOTIX™ MCU
Dear Infineon support team, I am using TLE9842QX chip. Required example code for the EEPROM access. provide me the application note for 1. partition f... Show More
Myongho_Nov
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hi. I'm  using CX3(CYUSB3065). When test using Stremer Program, the USB hub Operates normally. But Fail occurs when connecting directly to PC. How ca... Show More
Sunny
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I have a project with PSOC 6, recently I did a merge from my teammate and i start to get this error during compilation, I am not able to fix the s... Show More
FD_aurix
AURIX
Hello all in CPUx Program Status Word register description there is no description for Safe Task Identifier bit. where I can find any information? Show More

One Infineon – Account Login Announcement

We are excited to take one step closer to becoming One Infineon. We recently merged login accounts but you may need to update your password to gain access to all the Infineon systems. Click here to learn more.

Learn more about the Community

Review content or ask a question
Top liked authors