• 33411 Members

• 30807 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by board
Go
lgacnik97
AURIX
I'm using TC397XE for this project where I'm trying to achieve basic Master-Slave communication between two I2C modules of TC397XE. I2C0 as Master and... Show More
MAcomp_gd
PSoC™ 6
Hello everyone, I'm currently working on a project for my PSoC 6-based Cypress board, and I need a simple and quick way to set up my board as a HTTP c... Show More
Yash_r
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello @MotooTanaka san,Thanks a lot for your help on many previous issues of mine.Based on the last project that you helped with me earlier, I wanted ... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
Please add a link to the webpage for the BLE version of PSoC 64, CYB06447BZI-BLD53 that will help customers find the datasheet. Webpage for CYB06447BZ... Show More
Sunny
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I have a project with PSOC 6, recently I did a merge from my teammate and i start to get this error during compilation, I am not able to fix the s... Show More
wangyuanfan
PSoC™ 4
I want to see what is ready to use with my dev-board. Regarding to section 3.4 "KitProg Driver Installation" (at KitProg User Guide (cypress.com) ), I... Show More
stan4233_475378
PSoC™ 6 SDK
Hello, I have created a static library project (libhello-demo) to illustrate the issues I've encountered.  I wanted the project to generate libhello.a... Show More
User20222
DAVE™
Hello,I've been using the elf tool extensively (pulled from here https://www.infineonforums.com/threads/4869-Save-4.3.2-Static-memory-analyzer-does-not-work-for-me?p=14553&viewfull=1#post14553... Show More
HuEl_264296
USB Superspeed Peripherals
This question is further to: Does the CX3 really need a clock buffer?  What are the drive requirements for the REFCLK and CLKIN pins on the CX3?  If I... Show More
lgacnik97
AURIX
We are having issues setting up basic operation of I2C on TC399XE microcontroller (on development board, design by our company for test purposes of TC... Show More

One Infineon – Account Login Announcement

We are excited to take one step closer to becoming One Infineon. We recently merged login accounts but you may need to update your password to gain access to all the Infineon systems. Click here to learn more.

Learn more about the Community

Review content or ask a question
Top liked authors