• 33356 Members

• 30765 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by board
Go
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi I need to implement an additional I2S port on the PSoC-6, my PSoC has only a single I2S module. I found few resources for UDB I2S, and I have a few... Show More
user_1570836
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I have severe problems getting USB peripheral of PSoC5 to work. Attached are schematics and layout of my board design. Whatever I burn into MCU... Show More
vica_4467471
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I send command code '~^L' through BLE (Bluetooth) and I have programmed using PSoc Creator 4 to output it into UART --- UART_UartPutChar(126); // ... Show More
lgacnik97
AURIX
I'm using TC397XE for this project where I'm trying to achieve basic Master-Slave communication between two I2C modules of TC397XE. I2C0 as Master and... Show More
KePa_4784036
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hi Cypress Team, The question is about the GPIF-to-USB Performance on an AUTO DMA Channel section in the AN86947 - Optimizing USB 3.0 Throughput with EZ-USB® FX3... Show More
jabu_4847606
AIROC™ Wi-Fi MCUs
We found this image of a Cypress PCB and wanted to see if the gerbers are available or the name of the board house? Regards, Jack Show More
HuEl_264296
USB Superspeed Peripherals
According to the CX3 datasheet, on page 8: Note: REFCLK and CLKIN must have either separate clockinputs or if the same source is used, the clock must ... Show More
Dobre
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Good day! I have CYBT-353027-EVAL and gonna connect codec to it to make self-made CYW920721B2EVK-02. I like CYBT-353027 for it small dimensions and fu... Show More
rkcypress
AnyCloud SDK
I have created a cypress docker image which has all dependencies required to run my UI tests.However when I am running my image in GitLab pipeline it ... Show More
User17612
AURIX
Hi all, Why is the parameter Data Flash erase disturb limit defined in the datasheet and where comes the value 50 from?Thanks and best regardsLucas#80... Show More

One Infineon – Account Login Announcement

We are excited to take one step closer to becoming One Infineon. We recently merged login accounts but you may need to update your password to gain access to all the Infineon systems. Click here to learn more.

Learn more about the Community

Review content or ask a question
Top liked authors