• 33563 Members

• 30949 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by board
Go
riceu
AURIX™
error: license check failed Hi All,I am trying to use the shieldbuddy 275 with the arduino IDE. Ive followed this guide: https://hitex.co.uk/fileadmin/uk-files/downloads/ShieldBuddy/4269.GettingStarted.pdf... Show More
JulianLBTK
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone... I'm working with the DS18B20 temperature sensor and I'm using One-Wire Protocol,  the project is working well but I have a question: Wh... Show More
KeTa_1341526
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hello, I would like to check if the following Modules support the [Channel Selection Algorithm # 2] function of LE Link Layer. - CYBLE-343072-02 (CYW2... Show More
nmay
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have a working BLE project, but need to add test routines for regulatory testing, namely the CyBle_StartReceiverTest and CyBle_StartTransmitterTest.... Show More
SECURA
Other Technologies General
Hi , Could any one support on the below query, We have purchased DEMOPOSITION 2 GO Radar Development Kit for the Traffic Monitoring, Object Speed rang... Show More
User13960
DAVE™
Hi all,I would like to measure the frequency of an input on P4.4 using CCU43 in DAVE 4. The CAPTURE app limits the Minimum Frequency to 1 Hz but I wo... Show More
newelectronic
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have psoc 4100s plus. And I want to communicate with SHT20 temperature and humidity sensor and read the data. But I could not. I could not fi... Show More
jeje_2937166
Bluetooth SDK
Hi  During the SPP test,  the ACL was connected, but the RFCOMM was not connected. Looking at the mobile phone BT_Snoop.log and Air Log,  SDP Search/A... Show More
LBence91
USB Superspeed Peripherals
 Hello, I am using the FX3 Superspeed explorer kit and I want to use it with a camera module. I need to reset the image sensor and for that purpose i ... Show More
giriprakash
AURIX™
I need to test the below traps. Can you help me simulate the traps for testing? StackOverflow Illegal Opcode Memory Protection Write Show More

One Infineon – Account Login Announcement

We are excited to take one step closer to becoming One Infineon. We recently merged login accounts but you may need to update your password to gain access to all the Infineon systems. Click here to learn more.

Learn more about the Community

Review content or ask a question
Top liked authors