• 33418 Members

• 30821 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by board
Go
shlim
AIROC™ Bluetooth
When we sending data via SPP, we are using API  'wiced_bt_spp_rx_flow_enable'   We are testing In case of above,  last some data cannot be sent    Tes... Show More
hoop4g
PSoC™ 4
  Dear Team Cypress,Can you recommend a cypress MCU that can  work, thru SPI communication , together with motor driver to do micro-s... Show More
GiLi
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi Cypress, I recently looking into the 4700S series, but i found that there are not much code example for this series, only 8 of them.  I tried to f... Show More
vikasdwivedi
Power Management ICs
Hello, We are developing a 3.3kW On Board Charger for Automotive domain. Our full requirement is as follows: Application: Automotive grade ON Board C... Show More
keni_4440091
Community Translations
Dear supporter I want to translate the following AN, please confirm to my work. WhitePaper_PowerLoss_and_Optimized_MOSFET_Selection_in_BLDC_Motor_Inve... Show More
Merrick
PSoC™ 6 SDK
   请问一下,ModusToolbox如何根据芯片具体型号创建项目,如:使用芯片CY8C6316BZI-BLF03、CY8C614ABZI-S2F44等等。(像Creator 一样可以选择芯片型号)      ModusToolbox如何选择芯片进行创建项目,而不是通过选择开发板型号创建项目。通... Show More
bharris
Nor Flash
Hello,I am trying to write bit 3 of configuration register 3 in a S25HL250T device.  I see in the data sheet that the bit is only writeable in the non... Show More
ZachJones
Nor Flash
I am attempting to use the write buffer programming process to write all 256 16-bit words with the same constant value as part of a device sanitizatio... Show More
BeOl_4470266
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, In order to respect our cybersecurity requirements, I need to disable the support for TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1, only keeping TLS 1.2. I've noticed t... Show More
nluong
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hello, I noticed the FX3 USB Video Class Example does not work when plugged into a USB 3.0 port, but does on a USB 2.0 port. I use VLC Media Player to... Show More

One Infineon – Account Login Announcement

We are excited to take one step closer to becoming One Infineon. We recently merged login accounts but you may need to update your password to gain access to all the Infineon systems. Click here to learn more.

Learn more about the Community

Review content or ask a question
Top liked authors