• 33432 Members

• 30843 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by board
Go
PaRi_1293246
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello, We have implemented a DRP with the controller CYPD3125 and the Mux PS8743B because the Mux PS8740B is not recommended for new design.  The CYPD... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 6
Hi! The PSoC 6 lists 3 XTAL's Core, RTC and BLE, as these take up more or less same board space as the psoc itself, I wonder if there are any ways to ... Show More
LeYu_281131
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I try to use Charge Pump that can get in the Paper(AN60580)    but there is no spec of current.    so i ask to you, How much current does Charge Pump ... Show More
KiSm_967071
PSoC™ 4
I am upgrading a design from using the Cy8C4246AZI to the Cy8C4248LQI-BL573 or BL583.  In my Cy8C4246 design I have an IR receiver module connected to... Show More
jjs3579
ModusToolbox™ General
I have a fresh install of ModusToolbox 2.4 on my Mac running Big Sur OS. I did a git pull of the Amazon FreeRTOS project and based on AWS tutorial inf... Show More
ZachJones
Nor Flash
I am attempting to use the write buffer programming process to write all 256 16-bit words with the same constant value as part of a device sanitizatio... Show More
BeOl_4470266
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, In order to respect our cybersecurity requirements, I need to disable the support for TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1, only keeping TLS 1.2. I've noticed t... Show More
nluong
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hello, I am trying to use the FX3 SlaveFIFO in 32-bit mode for automatic DMA transferring. I am able to fill up the buffers and send data to the host,... Show More
nima
AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Bluetooth Combos
Hi, We are testing WHD with Sterling-LWB5+ (CY4373E) and we have the following issue. In whd_wifi_on() country code setting fails and we get "Could no... Show More
GiLi
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi Cypress, I recently looking into the 4700S series, but i found that there are not much code example for this series, only 8 of them.  I tried to f... Show More

One Infineon – Account Login Announcement

We are excited to take one step closer to becoming One Infineon. We recently merged login accounts but you may need to update your password to gain access to all the Infineon systems. Click here to learn more.

Learn more about the Community

Review content or ask a question
Top liked authors