• 33406 Members

• 30798 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by board
Go
saga_1136906
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I've a Cyble-012011-00 and I can't connect with a CYSMART 1.3. The log is: [11:04:46:581] : 'Resolve and Set Peer Device BD Address' request sent[... Show More
BHeumueller
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hellowe are currently working on a design using Thunderbolt with a CCG5 USB-C Power Delivery controller. Our reference design is Tapex Creek. On your ... Show More
taozi
Legacy Microcontrollers
s6j334 加锁的芯片需要什么编程器可以编程编程 Show More
Dobre
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Good day! I have CYBT-353027-EVAL and gonna connect codec to it to make self-made CYW920721B2EVK-02. I like CYBT-353027 for it small dimensions and fu... Show More
chme_4646286
TRAVEO™ II
请教一个TCPWM Capture输入配置的问题; 基于CYT2B7系列,我需要一个把P6.0和P6.1配置为外部capture输入,参考datasheet,其ACT#3和ACT#2支持; 那我在代码编写中要如何选用对应的tr_one_cnt_in[nnumber]呢? 在SDL 头文件中P6.0... Show More
wangyuanfan
PSoC™ 4
I want to see what is ready to use with my dev-board. Regarding to section 3.4 "KitProg Driver Installation" (at KitProg User Guide (cypress.com) ), I... Show More
MatteoBW
AURIX
I have tried to perform the kernel reset for every single core (in a TC399x) following the steps described in the user manual (5.3.4.12 Independent Co... Show More
wangyuanfan
CAPSENSE™ & MagSense
Hi, I’m a beginner of dev-board CY8CKIT-149. My goal is getting the capacitance value and displaying it in some way. Could you tell me how to do it ? ... Show More
Sunny
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I have a project with PSOC 6, recently I did a merge from my teammate and i start to get this error during compilation, I am not able to fix the s... Show More
stan4233_475378
PSoC™ 6 SDK
Hello, I have created a static library project (libhello-demo) to illustrate the issues I've encountered.  I wanted the project to generate libhello.a... Show More

One Infineon – Account Login Announcement

We are excited to take one step closer to becoming One Infineon. We recently merged login accounts but you may need to update your password to gain access to all the Infineon systems. Click here to learn more.

Learn more about the Community

Review content or ask a question
Top liked authors