• 33557 Members

• 30945 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by board
Go
nigelsmith
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to automate the programming of a CY8C3445AXI-104 device using the ppcli application, the problem I have is that I cannot find the ppcli com... Show More
PeterFredriksso
Studio Bluetooth

Hi, do the wiced sdk support dual handsfree SLC connections? The use case is that a headset can be connected to two phones at the same time.

YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello, We know how to get the touch position(centroid) of CapSense Linear Slider with PSoC Creator.        uint32 centroid;       centroid = CapSense_... Show More
PixKM
Studio Bluetooth
Hello, I am evaluating the CYBT343026 module and  have a question. I tried to send I2S data using BLE notification, but I2S data is unable to get from... Show More
Vinayak
PSoC™ 6
Hi Community, I want to port the following programs  from  CYW9M2BASE-432012BT to CY8CKIT-06S2-43012. 1) Audio_Handsfree 2) Audio_ Headset _and _Spea... Show More
NiHu_4608796
Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux
I'm trying to use band 13 in Australia. We can't see a network set to that band, we see this setting if we run "iw list", so we should be able to see ... Show More
BlueSky
XMC™
Processor card: KIT_XMC4400_DC_V1  Drive board:   EVAL-M5-IMZ120R-SIC  board.    Question:  How to set absolute current limit in software for I-V, I-U... Show More
roangel
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hi, I want to start a project that aims to connect MIPI CSI-2 cameras through USB. The most direct example in your webpage is this one: https://www.cypress.com/products/ez-usb-cx3-programmable-mipi-csi-2-usb-30-camera-controller... Show More
Travis
XMC™
The Universal Serial Interface Channel module (USIC) is a flexible interface module covering several serial communication protocols. A USIC module con... Show More
Minsu
USB Low-Full-High Speed Peripherals
  I am developing with your CYUSBS236 SDK. I'm testing it with the example code you provided.   there are so many problemsFirst of all, let me ask ... Show More

One Infineon – Account Login Announcement

We are excited to take one step closer to becoming One Infineon. We recently merged login accounts but you may need to update your password to gain access to all the Infineon systems. Click here to learn more.

Learn more about the Community

Review content or ask a question
Top liked authors