• 33453 Members

• 30870 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by board
Go
Darshjain
Power MOSFET
 I recently purchase IRF1407PBF and I have received it with IR packaging and just an Infineon tape to seal the box. I am confused on how to read the d... Show More
daxueseng
CAPSENSE™ & MagSense
I saw in the Page 22 of CY8CMBR3106S datasheet,pin19  is connected to a BUZZER.But in Page 11,pin19 is not defined as a BUZZER output,is there a mista... Show More
vikasdwivedi
Power Management ICs
Hello, We are developing a 3.3kW On Board Charger for Automotive domain. Our full requirement is as follows: Application: Automotive grade ON Board C... Show More
Dimaty
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I have a cy8ckit-059 and I would like to power it using a 3.7V battery previously used in a drone. I would like to have a button that turns the sy... Show More
wangyuanfan
PSoC™ 4
I have succeeded in displaying "Hello world" on the TeraTerm using UART, but I'm stumped after that. I want to display the position of the finger on t... Show More
HuEl_264296
USB Superspeed Peripherals
This question is further to: Does the CX3 really need a clock buffer?  What are the drive requirements for the REFCLK and CLKIN pins on the CX3?  If I... Show More
yoya_4785701
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I need a PD controller which  can control TUSB1046.  it realizes the following functions:      thinks! Show More
Toby_EE
Gate Driver IC's
Hi, I'm using the 1EDI60N12AF to drive a SiC MOSFET with a bootstrapping circuit as a high side switch. The Datasheet lists 'Short Circuit Clamping' s... Show More
LBence91
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hello! I am trying develop an UVC application with the FX3 board(CYUSB3KIT). I am using as a base the AN75779 document and the UVC_AN75779 example pro... Show More
prpr_4759451
AURIX™
Hi All, We are a startup and we trying to develop a BLDC motor control solution for Electric vehicles (Electric bikes, Electric cars). We did research... Show More

One Infineon – Account Login Announcement

We are excited to take one step closer to becoming One Infineon. We recently merged login accounts but you may need to update your password to gain access to all the Infineon systems. Click here to learn more.

Learn more about the Community

Review content or ask a question
Top liked authors