• 33492 Members

• 30897 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by board
Go
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 4
Dear Receiver, I am testing PSoC4 I2C Master and Slave sample code. I understand Master_Read, Master_Write, Slave_Write and Slave_Read from sample cod... Show More
DavidW
AURIX™
I am trying to implement a "post build step" in my Aurix Project.  Anything I put in the Post Build Steps Command, fails when I re-build my project.  ... Show More
Marcus_Hellen
PSoC™ 4
Hello Folks!   I am using CY8C4124LQA-S433 IC and I did a project which has following specification: When I press the button related led on. Then when... Show More
Yash_r
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, @MotooTanaka san, The new I2C implementation to configure the PCF 8563 RTC works as expected.😃 Based on our previous topics, keypad_buffering ... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 4
Dear Receiver, I use Capsense in full auto tune mode so I don't need to set any parameters. I try to know the SNR in this situation. After test, I fou... Show More
wangyuanfan
PSoC™ 4
Do I have to use the function "CapSense_GetParam" instead of  the function "CapSense_GetSensorCapacitance". Or, Do I have to change something setting ... Show More
CC9520
IGBT Modules

Hi, all,

Please see as the title, i need your help to supply the 3D file of FF1400R17IP4/FF1200R17IP5P for me.

wangyuanfan
PSoC™ 4
let me ask you a basic question. I would like to know the definition of "baseline". In addition, I would like to know what kind of difference in behav... Show More
FeTa_4356966
Bluetooth SDK
Hi I have paired the Bluetooth SPP profile with smartphone.After disconnection, can I initiate a reconnection from the device side?Can wiced_bt_spp_co... Show More
JJ_II
Nor Flash
Since AMD Flash memory spun off to Spansion and then to Cypress who is part of Infineon I am coming here with a question about how production location... Show More

One Infineon – Account Login Announcement

We are excited to take one step closer to becoming One Infineon. We recently merged login accounts but you may need to update your password to gain access to all the Infineon systems. Click here to learn more.

Learn more about the Community

Review content or ask a question
Top liked authors