• 33372 Members

• 30768 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by board
Go
Dobre
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Good day! I have CYBT-353027-EVAL and gonna connect codec to it to make self-made CYW920721B2EVK-02. I like CYBT-353027 for it small dimensions and fu... Show More
AIROC™ Bluetooth

Hi,

请问Modus Toolbox 下针对CYW20719B2编程,能否指定全局变量地址?

谢谢

SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hello I am trying with small steps to operate the DMA on I2S, so I have an array of 40 values (0 through 0x27) to write to the I2S-TX through DMA. The... Show More
LiLe_3234306
Studio Bluetooth
Hi, I have a question about "user_data" parameter in interrupt handler.In the prototype of wiced_hal_gpio_register_pin_for_interrupt() API, 3'rd param... Show More
Renate
PSoC™ 4
The CYBLE-012011 BLE modules uses digitally tuned trimmer caps on the xtal to be on frequency. The example projects leave you with values of 0x2d6a (8... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi I need to implement an additional I2S port on the PSoC-6, my PSoC has only a single I2S module. I found few resources for UDB I2S, and I have a few... Show More
RideMaker
PSoC™ 4
I'm picking up a project and haven't used the Cypress PSOC parts before.  I have two board variants with two different PSOC 4 BLE parts in them: CYBLE... Show More
hoop4g
PSoC™ 4
Dear Team Cypress,Can CY8C4125PVE-S422 , together with Motor driver, control Stepper Motor through SPI communication for micro-stepping? Can CY8C4125P... Show More
invisyguard
PSoC™ 6
Do you have any job boards as I loking for P SOC6 with Bluetooth experence in Australia or new zealand. I have made schematic and have modified Tutori... Show More
Infineon_User
Community Information
Hello Everyone:       We are not able to set 'WEL' bit in Status Register 1, or even read back what is written in Memory. We are using a FPGA to inter... Show More

One Infineon – Account Login Announcement

We are excited to take one step closer to becoming One Infineon. We recently merged login accounts but you may need to update your password to gain access to all the Infineon systems. Click here to learn more.

Learn more about the Community

Review content or ask a question
Top liked authors