• 33386 Members

• 30791 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by board
Go
Switten
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello,   I am still new to PSoC and programming in general. I am trying to make a selfbalancing robot. But richt now I am stuck with using the MPU6050... Show More
PhienNguyen
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi, I have a project as below: - CYPD3174 work in no feeback mode. - MCU read PD contract negotiation from CYPD3174 and set voltage to ACT4751. 1. To... Show More
hesc_1314511
PSoC™ 4
Hallo, about CY8C4014PVI-42, has it ADC? I tried on Psoc creator, and a message say to me, I need to use the capsens, is it?thanks John Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I've successfully have gotten my CY8CPROTO-062-4343W board configured as MSC device to work.  I'm using the MTB project "USB_Mass_Storage_File_Sys... Show More
Michael_K
Community Information
Hello everybody, Hardware: PSoC 4 Pioneer Kit 042 2x TLE493D 3D Hallsensors  The problem is that after I flash or reset the board, the sensors are som... Show More
ldj979
AURIX
Hi Teams,   I'm looking for help about MCAN iLLD for TC375   I put values to struct of canNodeConfig IfxCan_Can_BaudRate Can00_baudrate = {(uint32)500... Show More
LBence91
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hello! I am trying develop an UVC application with the FX3 board(CYUSB3KIT). I am using as a base the AN75779 document and the UVC_AN75779 example pro... Show More
fionut
Power Management ICs
Hello Regarding IDP2303A, I have 2 questions :  1. Are the configurable parameters (datasheet, section 3.8.2 Configurable Parameters ) one time progra... Show More
FD_aurix
AURIX
Hi All Where I can find the register protection access mode referred to the GTM registers? ON Table 159 of the user manual this column is missing whil... Show More
hoop4g
TRAVEO™ II
Hello Team Infineon, I am here to ask for your recommendation onthe best  dev kit or Evaluation Board that comes with touchscreen kit orInfineon MCU t... Show More

One Infineon – Account Login Announcement

We are excited to take one step closer to becoming One Infineon. We recently merged login accounts but you may need to update your password to gain access to all the Infineon systems. Click here to learn more.

Learn more about the Community

Review content or ask a question
Top liked authors