Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 112562 Discussions

• 115718 Members

• 71694 Solutions

filter icon

Featured Discussions

Sort by:
Filter by forum
camino
Community Translations
Hi IDC team, I would like to translate the documents of " PSoC® 4 CapSense®: Touch Issues in the Design". Could you approve my attempt ? Best regards,... Show More
Bogdan2
USB superspeed peripherals
We are working on a project that streams 1936x1552 RAW12 data from IMX623 imager from Sony. I was able to get an image, but only if I set the output p... Show More
MaKi_350451
TRAVEO™ T2G
We are looking for an MPU socket with below part number to use on a customer's prototype board.・CYT4BFBDJS (272pin BGA)Could you please tell me the su... Show More
Translation_Bot
IGBT
When simulating this topology above, Q1 and Q4 select a half-bridge IGBT, Q2 and Q3 select a half-bridge IGBT, and dual switch is selected in the cir... Show More
QFGL
TRAVEO™ T2G
死机位置       死机代码 只要我切换OTA AB分区就出现死机,能有大神帮忙看看不 Show More
MS_19060803
Power Management ICs
Hi all, We are evaluating EVAL_TDA38740_3.3VOUT. Is the vout_ov_fault_limit valid when the disable_relative_ovp is “1”? Best regards,MS Show More
joshua2024
IGBT
Recently we need to develop a batch of IGBT devices with high overcurrent capability, but we have some questions about the maximum current limit in da... Show More
zhouyi_NJ
AURIX™
Hello Infineon: could you support me on several questions about SOTA? 1- does TC367 support SOTA ? 2- does the on board debugger of TC367 TFT_EvtBoard... Show More
KeOn_
Community Translations
Hi, I want to translate the following ”Introducing Self-Configure Vendor Specific model in Bluetooth Mesh” into Japanese, please confirm to my work. https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/Introducing-Self-Configure-Vendor-Specific-model-in-Bluetooth-Mesh/ta-p/251829... Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
Using the CY7C2565XV18 verilog model along with the tb file to simulate on vivado, it was found that the read data was delayed by 3 beats of the clock... Show More