• 33379 Members

• 30787 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by board
Go
TeMa_2997106
Legacy Microcontrollers
S6E2H14F0AGV20000において、Total ErrorがTypで±3LSB、Maxで±8LSBとあります。 このばらつきは正規分布でしょうか。もしそうであれば、標準偏差σはいくつでしょうか。   よろしくお願いします。 Show More
SimonP
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hi, I finally got all the information from the camera supplier and filled the 'Image Sensor Configuration' tab in the CX3 MIPI Receiver Configuration.... Show More
Dvergatal
Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux
Hi all, I have been trying to use NetworkManager together with cypress-fmac-v5.4.18-2021_0527 patches on mainline 5.4.18 kernel. Currently nearly all ... Show More
hoop4g
TRAVEO™ II
Hello Team Infineon, I am here to ask for your recommendation onthe best  dev kit or Evaluation Board that comes with touchscreen kit orInfineon MCU t... Show More
NoAr_1540581
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello   The CC pin and VBUS are exposed when viewed from the outside, such as when Type-C is inserted and removed continuously, and when the connector... Show More
pleasework
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi, I am trying to use the CYPD3177 over I2C to control a USB-PD SRC. After connecting a USB-PD 100W supply: - FLIP signal rises from 0 to 3v3 - USBPD... Show More
Jon1016
DAVE™
I've followed the tutorial in the link below to export my configuration to MDK, but when opening the gpdsc file, it said "Cannot read project file 'Pr... Show More
MocciJ
Hello, We are upgrading the communication interface of our peripheal from USB2 to USB3 with an FX3 development kit CYUSB3KIT-003. This peripheal will ... Show More
tayoc_1249536
USB Low-Full-High Speed Peripherals
I am designing a circuit that uses the CY7C68013A as a USB peripheral controller. I have a  question below. 1.  What is the minimum and maximum time f... Show More
Myongho_Nov
Hi. I'm  using CX3(CYUSB3065). When test using Stremer Program, the USB hub Operates normally. But Fail occurs when connecting directly to PC. How ca... Show More

One Infineon – Account Login Announcement

We are excited to take one step closer to becoming One Infineon. We recently merged login accounts but you may need to update your password to gain access to all the Infineon systems. Click here to learn more.

Learn more about the Community

Review content or ask a question
Top liked authors