Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 70074 Discussions

• 41737 Members

• 40767 Solutions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by forum
u-s
Community Translations
Dear supporter, I would like to translate the following Application Note - AN305, please confirm to my work. [URL] https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-AN305%20User's%20Guide%20to%20BGT24MTR11-ApplicationNotes-v01_02-EN.pdf?fileId=db3a30433afc7e3e013b17e1d0e32f6f... Show More
MohammedRafi
AURIX™
Currently I am working with Infineon Aurix TC277 boards. I am unable to calculate the power on the boards. Please guide me how to calculate power. Show More
Jackson_hwang
MOTIX™ MCU
I'm using the TLE9879QXA40 chip. I want to control ON/OFF of VDDEXT pin. (5V/0V) VDDEXT pin is designed the same as TLE9879 Evalkit. Can you provide ... Show More
KUOWENYUNG
MOSFET (Si/SiC)

Dear IFXer,

Could you help us to provide the assembly information for PG-TO247-4-PLUS-NT14?

Hrithik
Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux
Hi Infineon Team, We are working on iMX8MMini on Android 11 OS. We are using CYW43455 chip for WiFi and using latest drivers for it. We have a require... Show More
KonstantinIakov
AURIX™ Development Studio
Hi all I have TLE9015DQU transceiver board and AURIXTM TC265 TFT and need to start working on them. But I don't have the firmware and app. Could pleas... Show More
GrCa_1363456
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Where can I access PSoC Creator 3.3 to support existing CCG designs? The PSoC Creator archive @ https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/design-support/tools/tools-archive/psoc-creator-archive/... Show More
timetravel
Other Technologies General

hello i would like to ask if infineon has an apparatus for entangled spintronic qubits. thanks very much.

dddai
Adapters and Chargers

Hello,

Could you pls tell me infineon's solution about QR fly back charger adapter?

Best regards,
dddyson

DaMi_1309266
AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Bluetooth Combos
I have a design using the CYW43907 with the Broadcom BCM5241A PHY.  The Broadcom BCM5241A Ethernet PHY has gone End Of Life.  To implement a new PHY d... Show More