Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 112448 Discussions

• 115666 Members

• 71609 Solutions

filter icon

Featured Discussions

Sort by:
Filter by forum
Bublik_453
DAVE™
Hi, I`m new in DAVE and XMC, just was working with Atmel Studio and AVR before. Could you please help me to figure out why my MultiCAN and Interrupt d... Show More
Ahmed_Kamal22
Motor Control ICs
Hello everyone, i have a question, i used iMOTION™ Software Tools MCEDesigner and it generate a file that uploaded to the MCU. The question, is this f... Show More
teeyodthai4k
PSoC™ 6
30secs ago - Downloading or Watching+ดูหนังใหม่!Lahn Mah [หลานม่า] หนังออนไลน์ฟรี เต็มเรื่อง HD พากย์ไทย,หลานม่า- เต็มเรื่อง FULL HD/4K พากย์ไทย. ดูหน... Show More
Sunny5370
Power Management ICs

Hi there,

Looking for the datasheet for these two pmics. 

S6AP901A02GU1C000

S6AP901A01GU1C000

CYW4025
TRAVEO™ T2G
Dear Team, my customer develop the traction inverter based on hybridepack 1200V SiC board. below are support needs could you kindly comment below?  1.... Show More
thangbm3
Radar sensor
Hi, I am using BGT60TR13C radar development kit on the Jetson Orin NX but all the provided libraries such as motionangle is not compatible when buildi... Show More
Translation_Bot
MEMS microphones
We plan to use IM72D128 as mic input, but the current debugging environment only has one IM72D128, so we choose LR=GND to configure it, but at this ti... Show More
hungthanh95
TRAVEO™ T2G
Hi Infineon team, I'd run chip CYT3BB7CEBQ0AESGST using SDL 7.7. I boot the CM0 chip using the Boot folder from SDL.  Configure: System init clock in ... Show More
Sparky619
GaN
Hi! I'm looking at the eval board for GS-EVB-AUD-AMP2-GS. Are there layout files for this board? Maybe even gerbers? I'm working on a project that inc... Show More
tstutter
AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Bluetooth Combos
My setup: - ARM host processor running 5.15.67 Linux.  - Murata 1MW BT/Wi-Fi combo chip (BCM43455) over SDIO using OOB wakeup - Wi-Fi firmware: versio... Show More