Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 68486 Discussions

• 40337 Members

• 39289 Solutions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by forum
OzzyRules
Power Management ICs
Hi, Hi, I'm helping one of my customers and found that the TLE8366EV shows sign of instability. I'm trying to understand how to stabilize the TLE8366E... Show More
ankitvats846
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,  FPGA is connected to FX3 with GPIF 32 interface. And initially two endpoint are created e.g. 0x01 and 0x81 . So, Host pc can directly communicate... Show More
huskie
AURIX™ Development Studio
Hi :   我在使用ADS1.8编译一组代码的时候,编译器提示错误ctc S900: internal consistency check failed - please report 这个错误可能和MISRA检查有关。 我想请问一下在ADS哪里设置可以关闭这个检查,避免这个错误警告?   t... Show More
ravo
PSoC™ 6
Dears, based on USB Audio Device (FreeRTOS) demo  I have more question regarding clock settings. I create rather new thread. I am using PSOC6 (on CY8CPROTO-062-4343W... Show More
cy
MOTIX™ MCU
我想制作一款传动比为1:500的执行器,需要在执行器输出端配置传感器,实现执行器输出角度检测,防夹功能和push to run功能,目前需要选择一款配合TLE9853芯片使用的传感器,我主要有以下几个问题: 应选择双Hall速度传感器还是角度传感器进行检测? 如角度传感器输出为sin+/sin-/c... Show More
SimonC
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Dear Infineon: Current I have one device for choosing how to driver it. In direct mode with GPIO control of device. Which GPIO1 controls the DSG FET,... Show More
Nareshkumar119
Power Management ICs
Hi, I want to configure PMIC in Sleep state, I am not getting any example code, If you have please share me the code or procedure    Show More
Nifor
USB superspeed peripherals
hello. i'm working on fx3 firmware project with CYUSB3KIT-003 configured with auto dma channel (P to U) to bulk in endpoint. based on fx3 sdk's predef... Show More
Nirmith
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I have attached an attachment which consists of the pin mapping of PSoC 6. As I have mapped but I don't know if its correct or not can you help me... Show More
Anusha_k_rao
AURIX™
Hi, I'm trying to set the ERRDIS bit in DAM's Memcon register of Infineon AURIX TC39x controller, but when the debugger executes that line, it gets st... Show More