In my application, I have two TC367 controllers on the same PCB (ECU) and QSPI0 from Controller1 is connected to QSPI0 of Controller2. QSPI0 on controller1 shall be configured as MASTER and QSPI0 on controller2 as SLAVE. And I need to establish the communication between two controller via QSPI/DMA.
My requirement is to have around 20~30bytes periodic communication @ 5Mhz baud-rate.
Using QSPI Long Mode and DMA, by enabling QSPI Tx and Rx interrupts to DMA Channels 8, 9. I am triggering Tx in a 1ms periodic runnable by updating the BACON configuration register.
I have a total of 6 x 32-bit buffers as I want to transmit 24bytes as one frame. Master side Tx/Rx seems to be working fine, but the data from Slave has some problem. Among the 6x32-bit buffers, MASTER is receiving correct value for only 1st buffer as shown in the below picture.
It seems DATAENTRY register on SLAVE controller is not getting updated properly via DMA... So, slave is sending all "1". I tried few methods like to update BACONETRY on slave controller within the DMA Transaction complete ISR routine, but nothing seems to be working.. After comparing DMA registers between Controller1 (MASTER) and Controller2(SLAVE), I noticed HTRE bit is flickering between Enabled/Disabled, which doesn't happen on Controller1.
I am attaching my code here. Would someone please provide any suggestions to resolve this issue?
** Please note that I have same software (hex file) running on both controllers. But I differentiate the code in the software for both controllers based on a particular GPIO pins status. If these GPIO pins set to high, it means that is controller #2. When I power-up the ECU, both controllers will startup approximately the same time.
I'm Rachit Blaggan working as Lead Engineer in Atronics Test Systems, India. I require BSDL file for MB9BF416R Device, Package - SQFP. I need to test a application for which I need BSDL file of device. Please provide BSDL file for device.
I am using CYBT-343026-01, using Bluetooth Classic is it possible to serve HTML pages over HTTP server using any profile?
Here once I connect to Cypress Bluetooth module and typing IP_address:port_number in web browser on phone or PC I should see the webpage.Show Less
I am using S25FL064L with CY8C624ABZI.
I create a project "QSPI_Flash_Read_Write" and change the target to S25FL064L and code works.
Now i want to let S25FL064L go into deep power down (which is about 2uA in datasheet) but don't know what to do.
How do i let S25FL064L go into deep power down with using "serial-flash" library?
Or, what library should i used? Is there any example about read, write and deep power down?
It is under consideration to use the EVAL_IMD700A_FOC_3SH.
When the board has been modified for single shunt from three shunt also a software on XMC1404 has been tuned for it with DAVE "PMSM FOC motor control software using XMC™, application note (V 1.5);
2018-12-31", can I use the BPA motor control GUI tool for that ?
I am not sure if this is the correct forum. I was previously working on development using WICED studio and Laird-EWB. I was informed recently that the WICED platform is NRFD. I installed stm32cubeide and st tools to configure the stm32f412 mcu. All is well. I then downloaded the MODUSTOOLBOX and it appears to only support BLE apps. Where can I go to get the api and libraries for the classic bluetooth interface. I am primarily looking for RFCOMM and Dual Mode.
Thank youShow Less
I want to translate the following KBA((KA-03463), please confirm to my work.
Yutaka MatsubaraShow Less
Hi, I have just repaired a commercial product power amplifier.
It uses an IRS2092 to drive 2x IRFB4227 directly from HO and LO via 6.8ohm gate resistors with a drive voltage of 15v.
When Idling and driving a load of 8ohms the temperature of the IRS2092 is showing 60-65c on my thermal camera.
Is 60-65c a normal/safe running temp for IRS2092?
I'll attach thermal images of temperature from directly beside the IC, the coolest part of it and the hot centre.Show Less
I have the CYBT-343026-01 module and I need to implement the HID over bluetooth.
Could you help me to understand which is the best way to do it?
I tried the following ways:
1) Porting the "Dual-Mode HID Keyboard Sample Application" to CYBT-343026-01 module into Modus Toolbox IDE. This way seem to be complicated, because the HID library needs the "wiced_hidd_lib.a" library that is not present in "20706A2" prebuild library folder.
2) Create an HID project into WICED-Studio IDE. But the chip "CYW20706" is no longer supported, so there is no documentation and examples about it.
So, please, could you help me?
Thank you in advance.
I have faced MIC(Message Integrity Check) error for LE connection. I can see same issue on following link, could you help how to resolve?
For more information, please refer to the following.
1. Test environment
- Local H/W : CYW920706WCDEVAL
- Peer device :
> LG Stylus2
>> Android version 7.0
>> BR/EDR public BD address : DO:13:FD:50:F8:C8
> HUAWEL P9 lite. (Model number : HUAWEL VNS-L22)
>> Android version 7.0
- SDK : ModusToolBox 2.3 and LE_Hello_sensor application
- SDK LIB : Wiced_btsdk baselib release v3.0.0
- Peer Apps : LightBlue, local developed BLE application.
2. Test procedure
- Step 1. Hello_sensor build & download
- Step 2. Pairing with android phone.
- Step 3. Connection success.
- Step 4. Remote disconnect after pairing success.
- Step 5. Start connection from andoid phone.
- Step 6. Link connection fail due to MIC error. (error code 0x3d)
3. Test Results
- I tested other BLE peripheral with two android phones and it works well. (No MIC error)
- CYW920706WCDEVAL works fine with iphone, and other many android phone.
- HCI fail : HCI_Encryption_Change event status code 0x3d. (mic error)
5. attached log file.
- mic_error_app_log.txt : application log with MIC error.
- mic_error_btspy.txt : MIC error with CYW920706WCDEVAL and LG android phone.
- no_mic_with_iphone.txt : No MIC error with CYW920706WCDEVAL and iphone.